Search This Site
- Storytron Summer 2019 Update
- Trust & Betrayal: The Legacy of Crawford
- Other Forms of Gossip
- Could Siboot Be Revived?
- Jon Stewart Rips Congress a New One
- Why is the Update of Accordance and Weight Traits Tied to Make Visible?
- Gossip Personality Model
- Clay or Origin of the Species
- Nazikeule im Dritten Reich
- Gossip Tutorial Outline
Tag Archives: xaml
Right now when a new item is added to one of the item lists it has a default quantity of one. On the Buy list you can increase an item’s quantity in increments of one (you might want to buy … Continue reading
I’ve tied the Clicked event of Save Item to a method in the AddItemPage XAML page’s code behind called OnSaveClicked. The AddItemPage code behind page has a boolean field called addToBuyList. This addToBuyList boolean is used to determine which list to … Continue reading
I added some padding and spacing to the parent StackLayout to move it down on the screen and put a bit of space between the individual elements. I also user the Orientation property of the individual elements to center them nicely … Continue reading