Search This Site
- Storytron Summer 2019 Update
- Trust & Betrayal: The Legacy of Crawford
- Other Forms of Gossip
- Could Siboot Be Revived?
- Jon Stewart Rips Congress a New One
- Why is the Update of Accordance and Weight Traits Tied to Make Visible?
- Gossip Personality Model
- Clay or Origin of the Species
- Nazikeule im Dritten Reich
- Gossip Tutorial Outline
Tag Archives: where’s-george
Here’s the original design for Where’s George I’ve decided to modify the design to allow the app to handle more than one pet. The background color indicate a pet’s location (in the mockups below, green indicates outside while blue indicates … Continue reading
The basic architecture of Where’s George will consist of two components – the iOS/Android clients and the web services that the clients call to receive updates on George’s status. I decided to work on the web services piece first since … Continue reading