- What I Want to Remember About This Day
- JavaFX vs. Swing
- Storytron 2.0 Directions
- LudoNarraCon 2019
- Storytron Fall 2019 Update
- James Veitch: This Is What Happens When You Reply To Spam Email & More Adventures In Replying to Spam
- Storytron Summer 2019 Update
- Trust & Betrayal: The Legacy of Crawford
- Other Forms of Gossip
- Could Siboot Be Revived?
Tag Archives: philosophy
A Partial Register of the 927 (or was it 928?) Eternal Truths. This is it! There are no hidden meanings. You can’t get there from here, and besides there’s no place else to go. We are all already dying, and … Continue reading
Ed Catmull of Pixar talking at the Stanford 2007 Entrepreneurship Conference about why successful companies fail and why is it so difficult to find good ideas?