Search This Site
- Storytron Summer 2019 Update
- Trust & Betrayal: The Legacy of Crawford
- Other Forms of Gossip
- Could Siboot Be Revived?
- Jon Stewart Rips Congress a New One
- Why is the Update of Accordance and Weight Traits Tied to Make Visible?
- Gossip Personality Model
- Clay or Origin of the Species
- Nazikeule im Dritten Reich
- Gossip Tutorial Outline
Tag Archives: philosophy
A Partial Register of the 927 (or was it 928?) Eternal Truths. This is it! There are no hidden meanings. You can’t get there from here, and besides there’s no place else to go. We are all already dying, and … Continue reading
Ed Catmull of Pixar talking at the Stanford 2007 Entrepreneurship Conference about why successful companies fail and why is it so difficult to find good ideas?