Search This Site
- Storytron Summer 2019 Update
- Trust & Betrayal: The Legacy of Crawford
- Other Forms of Gossip
- Could Siboot Be Revived?
- Jon Stewart Rips Congress a New One
- Why is the Update of Accordance and Weight Traits Tied to Make Visible?
- Gossip Personality Model
- Clay or Origin of the Species
- Nazikeule im Dritten Reich
- Gossip Tutorial Outline
Tag Archives: microsoft-azure
Some quick notes that I jotted down about syncing a single database between two app instances. Each app’s database will have a unique ID Generated at app startup if it doesn’t already exist Where stored? App Functions Create Account – … Continue reading
My wife’s been using Viand for several month’s now with no major issues (there is one minor issue related to text size that I’ll have to fix before I push to the App Store). The final piece is syncing so … Continue reading
Two items remain before I can consider Viand ready for field-testing. Persistent storage of the Buy/Add list on the device Cloud storage for a shared Buy/Add list For the first item I’m going to use SQLite. The question here is … Continue reading