Search This Site
- Storytron Summer 2019 Update
- Trust & Betrayal: The Legacy of Crawford
- Other Forms of Gossip
- Could Siboot Be Revived?
- Jon Stewart Rips Congress a New One
- Why is the Update of Accordance and Weight Traits Tied to Make Visible?
- Gossip Personality Model
- Clay or Origin of the Species
- Nazikeule im Dritten Reich
- Gossip Tutorial Outline
Tag Archives: git
While working in a branch I wanted to switch back to the master branch to see how a previous implementation worked. When I tried to switch branches with checkout I got a message saying I would lose the changes in … Continue reading
Two Git cheat sheets that I’ve been using over the past months: @ GitHub @ CheatSheets
I’ve a lot of experience as a software developer using centralized version control systems like Subversion, Team Foundation, and SourceSafe. For the past month and a half I’ve been using Git, a distributed version control system for my side projects (in conjunction … Continue reading