Search This Site
- Storytron Summer 2019 Update
- Trust & Betrayal: The Legacy of Crawford
- Other Forms of Gossip
- Could Siboot Be Revived?
- Jon Stewart Rips Congress a New One
- Why is the Update of Accordance and Weight Traits Tied to Make Visible?
- Gossip Personality Model
- Clay or Origin of the Species
- Nazikeule im Dritten Reich
- Gossip Tutorial Outline
Tag Archives: game-development
Here is a PDF version of Chris Crawford’s 1984 The Art of Computer Game Design (an original scan can also be found at the Internet Archive).
Good writeup by Matthew Gallant about applying Scott McCloud‘s Six Layers of Art to video game design. The second of McCloud’s concepts that I’d like to explore is his idea of the six elements of art. He believes that “any artist creating any … Continue reading
A transcript of Bruce Sterling‘s “The Wonderful Power of Storytelling” talk at the Computer Game Developer’s Conference in 1991. (Schismatrix is still one of my favorite books.) “That’s why I’m here as your guest speaker tonight, ladies and gentleman, It’s because I … Continue reading