Search This Site
- Storytron Summer 2019 Update
- Trust & Betrayal: The Legacy of Crawford
- Other Forms of Gossip
- Could Siboot Be Revived?
- Jon Stewart Rips Congress a New One
- Why is the Update of Accordance and Weight Traits Tied to Make Visible?
- Gossip Personality Model
- Clay or Origin of the Species
- Nazikeule im Dritten Reich
- Gossip Tutorial Outline
Tag Archives: elm
In my prior post I wrote about creating a recursive function in Elm to iterate through a list of records and update a single record that met the search criteria. I’ll admit that I was quite pleased with my solution … Continue reading
In one of the Elm For Beginners exercises I have to update a player record’s name field with the modified player name and all I have is the playerId to search on. Here are the Elm type alias for the … Continue reading