- What I Want to Remember About This Day
- JavaFX vs. Swing
- Storytron 2.0 Directions
- LudoNarraCon 2019
- Storytron Fall 2019 Update
- James Veitch: This Is What Happens When You Reply To Spam Email & More Adventures In Replying to Spam
- Storytron Summer 2019 Update
- Trust & Betrayal: The Legacy of Crawford
- Other Forms of Gossip
- Could Siboot Be Revived?
Tag Archives: campaign-puppets
I emailed Chris Crawford to get his feedback on my Campaign Puppets game idea. He replied that the design had several problems: Previous games of this type have failed. Vague or unknown voter preference algorithms make scoring and victory determination difficult … Continue reading
Some quick iPhone mockups. Some redesign is definitely in the works since the smaller screen sizes will affect visibility and gameplay. This is just a first pass.
Over the years I’ve played many computer games about US presidential elections, games like Doonesbury Election Game: Campaign ’96, The Political Machine, and President Forever. They were entertaining but ultimately degenerated into a state-by-state resource grind. In 2012 I started development … Continue reading