Search This Site
- Storytron Summer 2019 Update
- Trust & Betrayal: The Legacy of Crawford
- Other Forms of Gossip
- Could Siboot Be Revived?
- Jon Stewart Rips Congress a New One
- Why is the Update of Accordance and Weight Traits Tied to Make Visible?
- Gossip Personality Model
- Clay or Origin of the Species
- Nazikeule im Dritten Reich
- Gossip Tutorial Outline
Tag Archives: campaign-puppets
I emailed Chris Crawford to get his feedback on my Campaign Puppets game idea. He replied that the design had several problems: Previous games of this type have failed. Vague or unknown voter preference algorithms make scoring and victory determination difficult … Continue reading
Some quick iPhone mockups. Some redesign is definitely in the works since the smaller screen sizes will affect visibility and gameplay. This is just a first pass.
Over the years I’ve played many computer games about US presidential elections, games like Doonesbury Election Game: Campaign ’96, The Political Machine, and President Forever. They were entertaining but ultimately degenerated into a state-by-state resource grind. In 2012 I started development … Continue reading