- What I Want to Remember About This Day
- JavaFX vs. Swing
- Storytron 2.0 Directions
- LudoNarraCon 2019
- Storytron Fall 2019 Update
- James Veitch: This Is What Happens When You Reply To Spam Email & More Adventures In Replying to Spam
- Storytron Summer 2019 Update
- Trust & Betrayal: The Legacy of Crawford
- Other Forms of Gossip
- Could Siboot Be Revived?
Tag Archives: camelot
Below are some notes about CP that I probably wrote after playing Flight Control on the iPad, which lead me to the realization that an iPad game, no matter how complex behind the scenes, need to be simple to play. … Continue reading
Probably done on the iPad during our Colonial Williamsburg vacation.